Mar 2, 2012

I'm back in Seattle again (to the tune of "I'm back in the saddle again") (in case you didn't get my pun)

For the month of February, I bailed on Utah and went back to the PacNoWe. 
One day my camera was nowhere to be found. Hm. I wonder who took it.





Thank you for that lovely surprise, Jayne. You've got a wicked smoulder. 
 Jake is also somewhat of a model.
 And he throws rocks for therapy
Also snuggles. 
Who knew we had so many (swimsuit bottom) models in the family?!
 Seth's brothers came to visit and we had a game of Family Feud with the ward. And that's all I have to say about that.
 In preparation to leave to Hawaii, Seth parted with his first child, the '94 Accord. Twas a sad and somber event. Little did we know, within hours it would be chopped and sold for an illegal profit to a man who later hunted us down in connection with it. Good thing we were innocent. Poor buddy.
 This terrible picture is of a wonderful spread of Brittish food that my dear friend Beth made for our Downton Abbey Season Finale party
Scones and custard.... surprisingly amazing. 
On the 14th I woke up to presents from my 6 favorite valentines! Nothing says love like home-made painted cardboard hearts. Love these peeps :)
 The kids begged and begged all month to go skiing, so two days before the island take-off we drove up to Steven's Pass and braved the downpoor
 This kid is a skier through and through
These monkeys aren't too bad either!
The next day I hopped on a plane to Southern California, and I'm not sure when I'll go back to Seattle again. But I loved being able to be there for another month, and we partied hardie :)
Onto the next pre-mission adventure!

No comments: