May 11, 2010

I'm alive!!

My computer is about to die, but just though I'd let cha'll know I'm here! It only took a car, plane, shuttle, shuttle, plane, bus, plane, train, train, taxi, and plenti of walking. (Oh my gosh I just said plenti. I mean PLENTY! After one day?! Agh! Plenti isn't even a word!) I accidentally just called dad at 5am. Oops! Sorry Babo! Giuliana took me shopping this morning and it was just awesome. Oh, and I almost died in the taxi last night. The driver was.... hm. So Italian. After driving like that, I have no idea how he is still alive! It was the best.
Tanti baci a tutti! Ciao!

1 comment:

Jayne said...

Bless you for posting. I'm breathing again now. Did your luggage make it to Italy too?

How far did you have to walk? Did you get to fly first class? Is your dress wrinkled? Is the weather fair or foul? Did the cathedrals throw open their doors and the choirs sing when you arrived?!

Just asking.