May 23, 2010

Oohhhh shnapp...

So this week my buddy Kristen and her friend Kara came to visit me! Yay! It was SO much fun. Great girls. Anyway, last night we went to dinner at my favorite restaurant, Trattoria Dei Cagnano, and we ate for about 3 1/2 hours. It was incredible. So it was about midnight by the time we left, and when we got home I couldn't find my gate opener anywhere. Uhhh... Hm. So we hopped the fence an went to bed, then today after church I hiked back to the restaurant to get my keys and they weren't there. I don't get it! How did that happen? I wonder how fast Giuliana will take all my stuff and kick me out when she discoversher keys and gate remote are gone... Oh well! I'm learning to love my trials :)
Buona Domenica!

1 comment:

Gr. Nette said...

You crazy thing....I think you've been studying Rosetta too much, your brain's gone.