Jul 7, 2010

About 16 hours after my plane landed, I was driving to the lake. My friend Rachel said a bunch of people were going boating, so I went along! Except it felt like it was about 3am to me, and I fell asleep a couple times. oops :)

Ooohhh summer life in the valley... I've never really been a lake person, but all my friends have boats and I've been 3 times in the last week. Weird!

We didn't get on the lake till about 7pm, but boarding in the sunset was ridiculously gorgeous



I'm so happy I came home in time for the 4th of July! I missed Liberty Days last year, and I don't ever want to miss it again. You don't get more "home" than Liberty Days.

My mom was in charge of the eating contests. I'm not going to write anything more about it, because I might throw up a little bit in my mouth.

I was walking along, and there was a kid laying on the lawn completely covered in grass. HAHAHA!!

When it got too hot to be at the park, we headed town to Grandma Gwen's to swim!

I think that of all the things I missed while I was gone, these kids were the highest on the list. It was so great to spend a weekend with them! Love you guys :)

No comments: