Apr 30, 2011

I'm starting a new version of poetry. Let me know if this sounds whiny.

I don't know what to do.
I'm on my knees beggin.
Please oh please don't leave me answerless.
I have to start somewhere.
I have to have a goal.
So I'm here.
Listening.
Trying to calm my brain.
Trying for so long to go the way that will benefit all the most.
Trying to find my goals.
So pick me up.
Carry me across these silly waters.
Tell me I'm being a dork.
Remind me that it really doesn't all matter.
Remind me that I can remain healthy through it.

I tried new shoes.
I tried chocolate.
I got plenty of sleep.
I took the top off my car.
I rode my bike.
I laughed.
I flirted with a guy on the freeway.
I had wonderful conversations with wonderful people.
I read.
I pray.

What the heck am I talking about?
It took me 2 minutes, should I try a better one?
Paahahahahahahaha........

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Wow, crazy, I could write one very similar to that, with only a few small differences. No whining, just trying to have faith in something or Someone much more powerful than you and I. Isn't it wonderful to have that knowledge? Love ya! It will all work out I promise.

Hanna Banana said...

I love flirting with guys on the freeway

Bethanie said...

You are a nutty, nutty nutball. And I love ya.

Jayne said...

Can I comment "No Comment" without commenting?