Apr 21, 2011

SL,UT

Last weekend I had the pure joy of visiting my family in Utah!
"Mom, take a picture of Cami holding me up"
FAIL.
There we go, much better.
Of course the weekend included a bride shower for my mom's cousin's son's fiancee. Blond girl party!! It was awesome.
I also had the privilege of witnessing a wresting match between Babo and Lainey. Lainey won.
Mom, Nah and I made a trip to O-Town for pedicures...
A Del Taco picnic...
"in-your-dreams" shopping...
And Grandma Gwen watching :)
I was able to watch a 3-year-old consume an entire artichoke in her high chair
I had 3 servings of crem bruelee...
Dad had 10...


And Nahburt and I....
Acted like Nahburt and I.
I ate lots of Del Taco.
And my blessed mother made me breakfast every morning
Babo and I drove to Jayne's.
This is him trying to wipe chunky peanut butter off of Hanna's car window.
Dad: "Why is it that when teenagers like each other, they vandalize their things?"
That car is TOE UP. Toe up.
Who tries to fill up their tires under 6 inches of water, that is what I would like to know.
Mountain Greenians, I guess.
KEPSEL'S HOUSE!!!!





Love them.
Did I mention it rained?
... A lot?
This is the Nile river, aka my driveway.
And King Tank, keeping watch over his prideland.
(Lion King, anyone?)
See, I'm not the only one who savors my Del Taco.
Aaannndd... back in the airport. I may or may not have been the only one taking pictures of the half bodies in the roof.

The end!

Thanks family! I had a blast :)

7 comments:

Jayne said...

I love how weird you make Dad.

And did you really record me feeding chocolate cake to my baby?

And I like your hair straightened.

The photo of Dad with his creme brule makes me want to drive to Mom's right now and sit at the kitchen table at 1am and laugh my abs into shape. That kitchen table is one of my top 3 happiest places on earth.

And you should blog every day.

Camille said...

Oh Jayne. The kitchen table really is magical, anyone in our family would have to agree. It does move up 2 spaces in my top 3 when Babo is there, too.
:)

JoAnn said...

Thank you, Cam, for the blessing of you in our lives!

Andrea said...

Camille, I don't know if you've noticed this or not, but if you take the comma out of the title of your blog post you called post title is SLUT... :) Made me laugh before I even read the rest, and then I kept laughing. I agree with Jayne, blog every day.

Camille said...

Oh Rea, my sad mind never overlooks these things ;)

Mac said...

Everyone should place a Del Taco bean burrito to their lips (or tongue) at least once a week. Or fish taco. We prefer green sauce around here. And that photo of Dad with Crem Broolay is shore odd looking eh?

Unknown said...

They make really cute shirts with SL,UT on them for tourists ;-) I shall get you one!