May 5, 2009

Do you ever...

I've had a little something on my mind lately. Maybe I just overanalyze everything and think too much. I also think that maybe people do things sometimes that really don't mean anything, but to me it says something about that person, and about what they are thinking in their subconcious. Don't think I'm stalking you or watching your every move, I'm really not and it's really not a big deal. In the end I usually forget what that thing was and never remember anything about it. (I'm starting to sound like a creep.... K, get that Cami-Is-A-Creep voice out of your head, and read this like I'm totally innocent. Because I am.) But I'm never sure... Probably because everyone is different, and there's no way to read everyone the same way. K I'm stopping this rambling fest. Ciao!

No comments: