May 3, 2009

Zion National Park part 1

Last night I returned home from a crazy-go-nuts adventure in Zion National Park. I went with Jayne and Caleb and their kids, and we had a blast. The first day Caleb and I went on a small but steep hike up through Hidden Canyon and beyond. (Caleb has most of the good pictures, so I'll post some better ones later).



As night was drawing nigh, we decided to play a game of Phase 10. All was going well till out of nowhere Jayne smacked me over the forehead. Hard. It was so random, nobody knew what to do. I'm lovin the hand print that refuses to leave my lovely forehead, and it reminds me that I fully forgave poor Jayne for acting like a 6th grader. I wasn't even winning the hand! Jeez!
Anyway, we made it home safe, and happy, although Jonah and I came out with a bloody fever/congestion/head explosion syndrome. Oh well, life goes on.

No comments: