Jun 17, 2010

Darkness between the fireflies



This picture was taken in the pitch dark. I love messing with long exposures on my camera, and i thought this one was kinda cool. The little dots at the bottom are that of a firefly as it turned off and on, flying around while the shutter was open.
Mason Jennings wrote a song called Darkness Between The Fireflies, and the chorus talks about how some things in our past are beautiful like the simple darkness between fireflies. I like that. And I have a plethera of fireflies :)

3 comments:

Hanna Banana said...

Fireflies are one bug that I love! They're so cute and friendly :) I miss them. Let's get some in Utah :D

Kristen said...

Cami, I sure do love the pictures you post. Italy is GORGEOUS!!! Looks like your having a blast.

Camille said...

Aw thanks Kristen! It's so good to hear from you! I miss you guys!